Ok! So, you can call me Scrooge if you want to, but I really am not in the mood to put up my Christmas tree and tomorrow is December 1st!!! I don't want to do it without Matt. This is the first year in 10 years that I have to do it by myself. I am such a baby!!! I know that! So just read on as I continue to complain!!! LOL!!! Just kidding.
Anyways, I know that there are no pictures on here and as soon as I get some more current ones I will get them on here. None of me though cause I am too fat for the camera!!! Ha!!! Well, just a little update.
Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! How fun is that, since NOONE knows I have this blog yet!!! I was waiting to see if I really wanted to do it or not! I will give it a shot!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I get the no-pictures-of-myself thing. I'm hiding out from the camera too. In fact, I just bought a new one and my job is to be behind it, not in front of it! lol
Great blog. Fun, huh? Well, at least funner than writing in a journal--although I know it's not exactly the same thing, at least you are putting something down somewhere, right?
Post a Comment