Saturday, December 29, 2007

Update!

Ok, so my sister in law is bugging me to update my blog. So here you go! I know that I am oh, so interesting that you all have nothing better to do than read my ramblings!! HA!!

Anyways, a lot has went on lately. Matt and I had our 10th wedding anniversary and that was wonderful. It really doesn't seem like that long to me at all. If I really stop to think about it, it makes me sad to realize how fast life flies by and how much I don't remember about the last 10 years!! Like little things that don't seem so important at the time, but in the grand scheme of things are important! It makes me want to be on a reality show so that I have all the footage of my life and my kids lives at my fingertips at any time. Maybe I will just install cameras in the house and not tell anyone so that I can always look back and remember how everyday life was any day of the week. Oh, there have been some days I would like to forget sure, but SO many more good memories. I look forward to many more years with my wonderful husband and my 2 boys! I truly am blessed with a great family and I thank the Lord every day for them. Even on the bad days!! :)

Kadence is getting ready to start basketball after the first of the year and he is ready. He has decided he is done playing baseball and won't even try to play this year. I am not happy about this. He is very gifted in the sports area and really good at baseball, but he is also very smart and thinks about things way too much. And he is scared of getting hit by the baseball now that he is in kid pitch. Oh well, nothing I can do will convince him to play so I just hope he doesn't regret it some day. We talked today with him about french kissing! He swears he will never do it and we promised him that one day he will, but we will gladly take it in writing that he never will and place that bet in Vegas!!! We would be rich, HUH!!!???

Kourtland has started basketball already and he is loving it. He is very good and loves to get in and scrap for the ball. He scored 6 points in his last game!!! I know how exciting!! He says that basketball is "his game". His exact words! He is doing well in school and still doesn't like girls. I've tried to tell him that will change one day, but he doesn't listen to me about that one. I shouldn't rush things I don't guess, but it will be fun when they start to like girls!

Well, there you go! A wonderful insight to my oh, so exciting life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (your welcome Chana)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe...you're so good to me!!
Okay so your next mission is to add pictures. Don't lie and say you don't have any because your mom has a gazillion if you don't.
miss you! love you!

Laura said...

And we're still waiting on the 7 things that no one knows!

As for the french kissing, we caught Jacob and my 4 year old neice the other night! Well, as french as a 7 year old and 4 year old can be, but yeah. They got in pretty big trouble!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

AAHHH!!! This is NOT an update!!! Get busy, girl!

Unknown said...

Anger!! Mandy update your blog!