Tuesday, January 29, 2008

7 THINGS!!!

Ok, so I got tagged to do this a long time ago. I couldn't think of 7 things that people would not know about me so it took me some time. I know some of these aren't "great" things, but you asked so here you go. And you might have been better off not knowing them in the first place!! :o)

1. I find myself having morbid thoughts pretty often. Like what would I do if one of my kids was kidnapped? Or, what if I died should Matt get remarried and to who? (I think I should have to approve of this ahead of time) Or, can I handle it if something happens to Matt or one of the kids and I have to live the rest of my life without them?

You get the idea! I could go on for days!!

2. I hate laundry!!! I hate the folding and putting away of laundry. Thankfully, Matt doesn't mind to do this. It is his one and only chore, well beyond the trash. I am so grateful that he takes care of that for me.

I know it comes from my childhood. When I had to fold the laundry for everyone and my Dad marked his socks with a L and a R (for left and right) and they had to be matched perfectly! If they weren't right, yep you were re-folding! Ha!!

3. I have this thing about the shower curtain being closed at all times. It really bothers me to have it left open! I don't know why, but I get kinda itchy if I walk in and it is left open. The same with cabinet doors! I'm a freak!!

4. I LOVE crafty stuff! Like scrap booking, card making and things like that. I don't have a lot of time to do it anymore, but I love it. My kids scrapbooks are so far behind. I am not that good at it, but I love to do it. I would love to own a scrap booking store someday where people could just hang out and scrapbook. Kinda like a coffee shop/scrap booking place. Ya know?

5. I secretly wish I had more girlfriends! I don't have anyone to hang out with. Ya know, the kind that you can just call and say hey let's go to lunch. My bestest friend moved over an hour away and that sucks. I don't have much in common with any of my friends from HS anymore. I don't know I just need to get some more friends. I just don't have the time that it takes to start a "new" friendship right now. I work 2 jobs and family and ball games. OH, well I'm a loser with no friends!!! LOL!!!

6. When I was younger, don't remember how old. I almost bit my tongue off!! No kidding, I have a scar on the side of my tongue! I don't know what I was doing or how it happened, but Mom says I almost bit it off. Nasty, eh????

I also broke the same finger twice. I slammed it in the car door and broke it and then after coming home from the doctor to make sure that it was O.k. I slammed it in the door again and REBROKE it!!! LOL!!!

7. I did some jail time! That's right folks, saving the best for last! HA!! When I was 18 I lived with a friend from HS. We were just hanging out one night and there was a knock at the door and it was the police. We were arrested for disorderly conduct! We were just sitting in our apartment! I think they had the wrong apartment, but I was scared! She had been to jail before so no biggie for her! I was locked in the drunk tank with some scary drunk heifers!!! I didn't have any clothes on other than a t-shirt and boxers. They wouldn't even let me put shoes on. And it was freakin cold in there!!! Anyways, her boyfriend bailed her out and they were "working" on getting me out. I said screw this and called my Mom at 4 in the morning to come get me out of jail! I am sure that is a phone call she was thrilled to get. I still maintain my innocence to this day! I was not doing anything wrong and was falsely accused, but I took it like a big girl and learned a good lesson from it! Make better friends!!

Well folks, you asked for it and you got it. I hope you enjoyed this entertaining glimpse into my life. I know I am glad that you all now know useless information about me. Good day!!!!!

I tag......Laura, Stanka and Kristina. Yeah, see if you can top those!!!! HA!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah, great things! I have to say I agree with almost every one of them. I have the same thoughts about life, the shower curtain (Steven drives me NUTS with that one), the laundry, even scrapbooking. Sorry, though, I'm not a criminal like you! lol

Unknown said...

Fred is the same way with the shower curtain. It's so funny.
I wish he would fold the laundry. That would be SO nice. But nope instead he thinks he can pile it in the extra room.