Kadence had the Pine Wood Derby this week and he came in first place at the church event. So that qualified him to go to "regionals" which was at the High School in VB! We went and it was so ridiculous! There were mothers there complaining that kids were illegally messing with their cars after they were checked in!! Come on!!! It's a stinkin car race! Anywho, while it was not my cup of tea he had an OK time! He didn't place, but hey we can't win them all!!! Here are a few pictures. Yes, he is growing his hair out!! No, I am not crazy about it, but what can you do???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey tell Kadence that his favorite uncle is going to grow his hair out just like his, but mine will look alot better. And congrats on the pine wood derby thing. And maybe you should blog about the other boy some times we would like to see him as well.
love always
Fred the pimp and his number 1 girl chana
Hey you really need to delete that nenos comment. It's spam and if you click on the here they will be able to access your computer!! DELETE IT! :) I'm so proud of Kadence! He called and told me when he won! His hair doens't look that bad. He just wants to be kool! He's getting so big! I agree with Chana I want to see that other boy you have!
DEFINITELY!!! I am all about setting my kids up with my friends kids. Just b/c I have to share grandchildren with those people, I better like them!! And they would be forever grateful to us for setting them up and they would set us up in return!! For Sure!
Great job! How old is he now?
Long hair is OK with me. My dad was a freak about long hair, so I know how it is to try to do your own thing, but you can't be a hippi.
PAPA
Post a Comment