Friday, May 2, 2008

MY STUDENT OF THE MONTH!



I forgot to post this too. Kourtland was chosen Student of the Month in April. He was so excited. He had no clue. I just told him I was going to Rise and Shine with him. He couldn't believe that he won. He was so cute. We are so proud of him!!!!!!



4 comments:

Michael + Christina said...

he's getting so big!!! I miss all yall so much!!! I hate missing everything!

Kristina said...

Happy Birthday friend! I was so excited to see new pictures!! I guess I am a LOT older than you....I just turned 29; again! :) hehe

Anonymous said...

Cute kids!! Your blog is so cute too! You need to say somewhere where you are working exactly (managing apts, and what else at the mall???) and where did Matt get a job at??? I have never heard?

Unknown said...

Um...I wish you'd update.
I'd love to know the progress on the guy that stole your purse!!