Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mini update....

Ok...so I don't have a lot of time, but I know there are a few of you that are just dying for an update on my life!!!

Not a lot has gone on here lately. Just the usual. Baseball is OVER thank goodness!! So now just the two jobs, church and swimming pool are all that occupy my life. For those of you who know me you know that I l.o.v.e to be in the sun during the summer. It is my fav time of the year. I know it gets hot here, but I really enjoy it! I have been working on my tan and loving every minute of it.

School is out for the boys and they both did wonderfully. Kadence got an award for history, go figure. His teacher said he is a special young man, a walking history book and she can really see him teaching in college someday!! WOW!!!! The boy does love some history. Kourtland did really well too. They were most excited to get the report cards b/c Papaw pays $5 for A's!!!!

Matt is still searching for a job. We aren't having much luck at the present moment! That is not fun....he is planning to sub during the school year if he does not get a job.

Well folks there you have it. My updated life!! How exciting was that?? I know, right? OH, and I have lost about 20 lbs.........now about 25 to go and I will be HAPPY!!!! Go me!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay! New Posts!!

Sucks that Matt hasn't found a job, but in my experience with that particular district, subbing may just lead him into a job fairly easily the following year. They really like to hire those they already know!

Good Luck!