
Well, this is really just kind of a mercy post. I have just been thinking a lot lately about life and when mine will seem normal! I know to some this may not make any sence, but let me fill you in a bit.
Matt has finally finished his degree! We worked really hard to get that done and I am so proud of him for doing it! Now we moved back to Arkansas from Idaho and figured he could get a job, no problem. Well, the school year has started and he didn't get a job. So he has a degree and is still in a factory! Which is fine there is nothing wrong with the factory, but we worked so hard to get that piece of paper! So with no guarantee of a job for next school year either should we try to look in other places for jobs and move again or stay and hope for the best?
He applied so many places and didn't even get an interview! That is discouraging! I have a good job and good hours and we don't really want to move. The kids don't want to move, but we need to get his career going. And then where should we look to move to?? Arizona, Utah, Texas, Missouri, Idaho? NOT Oklahoma! I refuse to live there!!! I just don't know. I know we need to pray about it and we will when it gets closer and the final decision needs to be made. I have just been stressing about it A LOT lately. Mostly b/c I don't want to move again. The kids are happy to be back and they love being around family and so do I, but I LOVED living away too! There is something to be said about "coming home" and it just being a visit.
I don't know! Just bored and figured I would blog about it and get some feedback from the masses of readers that I have!!! LOL!!!! Oh blessed are the few and faithful!!! (Thanks family and Laura) :o)
So who has the magic answer and who wants to bribe me to move closer to them???? I'm open for options here!!!
7 comments:
OOOOHHH, Come to Louisiana. There is major job security in their stupid compulsory attendance law!!
UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH ARIZONA UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH ARIZONA UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH UTAH
You know I say AZ!! Good luck!! I have a friend that her husband wasn't using his degree either and it was hard for them till after many prayers and understand something came along!! Good luck!!
OK we'll move and you can come visit us.
Ha Ha NOT!!!!
Plus Ya'll can't take the boys away again, so you'll have to leave them here if you move again.
THE DAD
You know what my vote is...and that would make 2 for AZ so I think that should seaol the deal!!
You are totally welcome at the cabin!! Come out here!
We miss you guys soo much.
When are you coming to visit?
Hey, I just stumbled on your blog. I guess you can tell Kadence that his primary teacher officially has her eyes on him so he'd better be good. Anyway, I just wanted to say that Ben and I know exactly what you are going through. I graduated in May and (guess what!) no interviews. So now we're just winging it...and praying...A LOT. It's not so bad though. The Lord has taken care of us so far, and I know he will you too. Good luck!
Post a Comment