Totally. I was talking to Jake today about right and wrong choices and the laws that go with them. That even though wrong choices don't often seem wrong, that doesn't make them right, and just b/c people have the right to choose (and we live in a free country) does not give lawmakers the right to pass laws giving the right to do whatever it is we want. Does that even make sense? The words just all blurred together. Guess I should go to bed.
1 comment:
Totally. I was talking to Jake today about right and wrong choices and the laws that go with them. That even though wrong choices don't often seem wrong, that doesn't make them right, and just b/c people have the right to choose (and we live in a free country) does not give lawmakers the right to pass laws giving the right to do whatever it is we want. Does that even make sense? The words just all blurred together. Guess I should go to bed.
Post a Comment