HA!! You go right on and keep telling yourself how good you are. In the meantime don't forget the kids vitamins, b/c they're gonna need em!
That's hilarious! I really like the idea, though. Where did you get it? I'd like to get me one. Email me and let me know. Thanks!
Very cool! Ours isn't officially written down, but it looks pretty similar.
LOl Nice! That is the way to cook!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HA!! You go right on and keep telling yourself how good you are. In the meantime don't forget the kids vitamins, b/c they're gonna need em!
That's hilarious! I really like the idea, though. Where did you get it? I'd like to get me one. Email me and let me know. Thanks!
Very cool! Ours isn't officially written down, but it looks pretty similar.
LOl Nice! That is the way to cook!
Post a Comment