Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hello, LUVA!!

TOP 10 REASONS I LOVE THAT GUY DOWN THERE!!!!

1. I love that he does the laundry! He hates it as much as I do, but he does it cause he knows I REALLY HATE IT!!!

2. I love him b/c he works so hard for our family.

3. I love him b/c he has never judged me and sees the potential in me!

4. I love him b/c he puts up with me being "in charge". I am the oldest child of 4 and I am just used to being the boss!!!

5. I love him for the wonderful Father that his is.

6. I love him for always thinking of me and the boys before himself.

7. I love how he opens the door for me EVERYTIME I get in the car. I used to hate this b/c I can open my own door d@mn^^! But, I have grown to love it and I like the example it shows my boys. They even open it for me from time to time and save Dad the trip around the car.

8. I love him for his sense of humor and his sarcasm. We are two peas in a pod when it comes to sarcasm. He has taught me much concerning sarcasm! :o)

9. I love that he tries to find ways to show me he loves me other than just saying it.

10. I especially love that he loves me! I am grateful to have such a wonderful husband and father for my children.

So on this Valentines Day, Honeybee you are relieved of laundry duty!!! :o) Unfortunately it will be waiting for you tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day....you get the idea!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

8 comments:

Steph said...

How sweet! You're so good... I could never do the door thing!

Laura said...

Aw...aren't you so sweet--to save it for him!

Love the raves on how great he is, and what a great example he is, b/c when I read that all I could think about was your boys mooning each other out the car windows on your way to Branson(?). They had to learn that somewhere...

Amanda said...

Laura: I am extremely proud that my kids learned how to moon people from their father. He was a PRO back in the day so there is noone better to learn from!!! :o) I was familiar with his butt LONG before I was supposed to see it!!!

And if that's the worst thing they learn, I'll take it!!! Besides I am one COOL Mom!!! :o)

Serenity said...

Very sweet!

Phae-Jae said...

Let's here it for the boy!

Loved that:)

~Michelle said...

This was all super sweet. Does Matt know that you're involved with this guy? :o)

Matt said...

I am pretty flippin' awsome! :) Only about as half as awesome as you, though. In all seriousness this made me cry. I love you, too!!

Jeremy said...

C'mon now...at least raise the hoop up to 8 1/2 feet before you take the picture...