Disclamer: This is NOT I repeat NOT a cardboard cutout!!!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
You just thought that was all.....
I forgot to tell you who chased me down in the mall and proposed to me. You are never going to believe it, but since he is SO fast and strong he caught me. I had to break his heart though b/c Matt is totally hotter than movie Edward...now book Edward maybe!!!! :o) Enjoy!!!!

Disclamer: This is NOT I repeat NOT a cardboard cutout!!!
Disclamer: This is NOT I repeat NOT a cardboard cutout!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I totally agree, they didn't do book Edward justice with movie Edward. He has a funny concave face. But, thought Jacob was pretty good. Just saw the movie and couldn't stop laughing when they would run or when he climbed the tree. Hillarious!
Hilarious! About time we heard from you on your blog!:) We've missed you! How lucky you are to get a proposal from such a hunk! Let me know how the wedding night goes:)Hopefully you've read the 4th book so you can get that joke, otherwise you might just think I'm a little sick and twisted.
HaHa, you crack me up. Goofy!
you're retarded! You WISH!!!
Post a Comment