So Lukas is no longer a baby and I know I am not his mother, but I don't like it one bit! I am not happy that he no longer wants to cuddle with me like he used to. He would rather be up chasing the boys around and doing whatever they are. He really thinks he is a big kid just like them. I love being an Aunt. It is probably my most favorite thing next to being a mom and wife. I wish my other siblings would get busy baby making so I could have some more!!! (and move to Arkansas so I can spoil them) It just takes me back to the old days when my kids were little and cute.... :o)
Here are a few pictures of him eating his birthday cake. Happy Birthday Lukas, I love you!!! Your favorite person in the whole wide world!!!!
Isn't he so cute! He was so tired that I am positive he ran off pure sugar from that cake the rest of the day!!!! It was a fun day!!! Thank goodness we are getting another baby in the family next month to carry us all over until the next one arrives!!!! :o)
3 comments:
I wish we could have been there! Those pictures are so cute! I wish we lived closer!
I can't believe he's so big!!
What baby are you speaking of?
Matt's sister and her husband are adopting a baby that is due the middle of June. Another boy joining the family!!!! Like we don't have enough of those!! :o)
I wish I was there!!! I miss him!
Post a Comment