It's so hard to believe that my BABY is 9 today! It really just seems like yesterday I was sending out birth announcements! Happy Birthday Kourt!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now...STOP growing up!!!!
Hey why don't you blog about your family at least once a week. You are not very good at this there are family members that are not around that would like to see some pics and know what is going on.
4 comments:
Didn't he just barely turn 8? sheesh!
I wish I was coming out there in a couple weeks! It won't be nearly as fun without me there!
What a cute kid! Happy Birthday Koutland! Hope it's a great one!
Wow, nine years old. I didn't realize just how close to the boys age that he is. Happy Birthday Kourtland.
Hey why don't you blog about your family at least once a week. You are not very good at this there are family members that are not around that would like to see some pics and know what is going on.
Post a Comment