Friday, August 21, 2009

BLAST FROM THE PAST

I was looking through old pictures the other day and found a few I thought I would share with my blog world! So prepare yourselves to be AMAZED!!!! LOL!!!


ME & GARY BENNETT (my little buddy)

RENEE, ME, KRISTINA

My Matt & Matt Moss (I stole this one off FB)

4 comments:

Michael + Christina said...

I LOVE the one of you and Gary!! I love Gary!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome pics. Brings back great memories of the good ole days! Hey, didn't Kristina borrow that prom dress from me? I vaguely remember that. Man, wouldn't I love to be able to fit into that again!

Unknown said...

when was your last blog? I think it is time for a new one.
fred

Kylee said...

Oh that picture of the Matt's takes me back to high school. Time goes by fast. And that one of you in your prom dresses is great. I think I had one like the one on the right. So 90s! :)