So I don't really have much to blog about lately! You know life is just the same for us! Isn't that pitiful? The same!!! Does anyone else ever get tired of the same? Not in a bad way, but just wishing that some changes could have been made this year with Matt's job. We have pretty much made the decision to move if he doesn't get a teaching job next year. And we may just look elsewhere all together.
I've decided there are small blessings in living away. Things you don't necessarily think of when you live away. Although it will be hard to be away from family I think it's what will be best for us in the long run. The boys are OK with it and even excited about the possibility of a move. We are thinking St George or Logan, UT and the Phoenix/Mesa area of AZ. I will be perfectly happy with either one. Arizona pays more for Matt's career. I can get a job pretty much anywhere with my SKILLSSS!!!! :o) If we do move.......we will not move again. It will be our final move until the kids are done with school. I don't want to keep that up while they are in school.
So those are my rambling thoughts for the day! Sorry there's no picture with this wonderful post! I just felt the need to ramble! There are many things I need to get off my chest, but I need the right forum. You know things that you just need to bounce off of others to have your feelings validated? Maybe I will begin an anonymous blog so no one knows who is writing it! Now there's an idea! Hmmmm......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You go ahead and start that other blog, but ya better give me the addy!
I vote St George!!! It's can be the gathering place for the Wald's. Grace loves it, Chana loves it, I LOVE LOVE LOVE It and I know you will love it too!!!
GO St. G!!!!
Oh I forgot...
Can you go "Polyg" watching at wal mart on saturday in Arizona .... NO b/c they live here!!! Nothing like 3 friendly wives doing some grocery shopping together!!! HA
I vote for Utah, but that is for obvious reasons. When I lived in AZ, I didn't love it. It didn't seem like there was an escape, just concrete and buildings for ever, but that was when I was younger and not in control of where we went or what we did as a family. So there is my two cents. Thanks for being my only blog watcher/commenter. I feel loved.
Come to Utah! I'm sad to say that this formerly "anti Utah" person has been converted to Utah. Its fun for kids--tons to do. Kylee lived in Arizona for a while and didn't love it, but I think that was mostly due to the heat! Good luck with everything, sorry about Matt's job.
I vote for Utah, too! We LOVED AZ, but the heat gets old really quick. We really had a good time there, though. You'll just have to make a few quick getaways up to the Prescott and Flagstaff area to escape the sun! Either way, I'm sure you'll love where you guys end up!
so you have stuff to blog about now turkey :)
i'm glad i found you blog!
Post a Comment