Saturday, August 1, 2009

Vacation Post

It's been awhile since I've posted. We were on vacation for about 10 day. We decided at the last minute to drive out to Utah and surprise my brother for his birthday. The drive is never the best part of the vacation, but it wasn't that bad. We really had a great time. The more I'm out there the more I want to move out there. I think Logan has a magical spell on me!

We were able to go 4wheeling up Logan Canyon, thanks to Chana's parents. It was so much fun we were up in the mountains for about 5 hours. It was fun to get nice and dirty! The boys really enjoyed it. We even took Lukas along, he napped twice! How he slept on the back of a 4wheeler is beyond me, but he did it.

We also got to go boating at Utah Lake. That was a blast as well. Another thank you to Chana's parents. The boys tubed for the first time and so did Grace! She did very good! Johnathan and Lukas slept on the shore! (party poopers!) Christina and Michael were able to join us for this! They both tubed, Michael tried to ski...the water was too choppy, Christina tried to wakeboard. NO LUCK! We really enjoyed our visit and can't wait to go back...SOOON!!!!

We also had some pictures taken since all of the siblings were together. So we made a collage for Mom for her birthday.

Here are a few pictures of the vaca:























































Sorry Michael! My picture of you is while you were tubing so it's not too clear!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah, lake water is not beach water!

Sarah said...

Looks like you had an awesome time out here! Logan is such a beautiful place. I can see why it makes you want to live there:) Love the family pics, too!