Notice I have not touched my blog...or anyone else's until right now, since June! I felt guilty at first, but guess what?! I have not had the time, motivation, or energy to do anything with it and I don't feel guilty anymore. I am officially taking a break from blogging. I'll be back, keep me on your list. I suggest to you maybe doing the same. Blog when you feel like it. And don't when you don't feel like it. It's your blog. No rules or regulations saying you have to update it frequently. Most people don't have blogs anymore anyway. They are now "brags". I like yours because it is genuinely a family update on how life is changing and what's happening around you. I have always admired your honesty Mandy. Keep it up!
6 comments:
WHAT???!!
What!?! Why??? You made me start this thing, so you're not allowed to quit!
Noooo! How will I know what you guys are up to, what your kids look like, and how will I know where you end up next year? SEE, do it for me :)
No way! I know everyone just loves Facebook but I prefer the blogs. Show your blog some love for the rest of us.
I'm with your mom on this--I think blogs are better than facebook. C'mon, don't be a quitter!
Notice I have not touched my blog...or anyone else's until right now, since June! I felt guilty at first, but guess what?! I have not had the time, motivation, or energy to do anything with it and I don't feel guilty anymore. I am officially taking a break from blogging. I'll be back, keep me on your list. I suggest to you maybe doing the same. Blog when you feel like it. And don't when you don't feel like it. It's your blog. No rules or regulations saying you have to update it frequently. Most people don't have blogs anymore anyway. They are now "brags". I like yours because it is genuinely a family update on how life is changing and what's happening around you. I have always admired your honesty Mandy. Keep it up!
Post a Comment