That's right! I've been married to this wonderful man for 12 years today! It's been wonderful and I wouldn't trade him for a thing!!!!! I love you Honeybee!!!!!!!!! Thanks for everything! It's been a wonderful ride so far.....
I remember bleaching that sweater..is that right? Because it was cream or something. I also remember buying my wedding shoes with you the same time you did because I loved them so much and I finally got to wear them 2 years later. Thanks for letting me use you guys as guinea pigs on getting my photo going. I was looking back at your engagements and you are so cute together. I have learned a bit about talking pix over the years too. Congrats on 12. It is fun to see you two still in love.;)
4 comments:
Congrats on 12 years! (Also, I love the blog background!)
Wow, crazy that its been so long--congrats!!
I remember bleaching that sweater..is that right? Because it was cream or something. I also remember buying my wedding shoes with you the same time you did because I loved them so much and I finally got to wear them 2 years later. Thanks for letting me use you guys as guinea pigs on getting my photo going. I was looking back at your engagements and you are so cute together. I have learned a bit about talking pix over the years too. Congrats on 12. It is fun to see you two still in love.;)
yay! you make a cute couple :)
Post a Comment