Today I am dreaming of a place that only the two people in this picture exist!!!!

I've had a rough few weeks mentally! I'm just dog tired! ALL THE TIME! I'm so tired of my kids fighting non-stop that I wish I could just run away!!!!!! Please let me run away!!????
I'm just worn out! I'm tired! Somethings gotta give!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I need a mini vacation or something!!!
4 comments:
We have an extra room with a bed and your very own bathroom, just waiting to be occupied. Sorry for the rough time. I am there with you. My nerves are just not holding up.
cabin fever?
dallas trip for couples?
hang in there...
OH MAN!! I hear ya about the kids fighting...I am constantly asking my kids why they hate each other so much!! I say girls trip to see Renee how bout that!?!
They may drive you crazy....but you all look so great!
Post a Comment