Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas in Orlando

This year for Christmas we didn't do presents. We spent the money (and slightly more) that we would have spent and went to Orlando Florida. We had the best time. The boys had a great time and we are already planning our trip for this Christmas. It was so fun getting to make memories with my family. We all 4 love roller coasters and theme parks so we had a great time.

We went to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventures for 4 days. The weather was so great. It was only chilly one day. Matt and I actually got a sunburn from the beach one day. We went to 2 differnet beaches. We also went on an airboat ride and we all looooved that. I love alligators so I especially enjoyed getting to see them in their natural habitat. Kourt and I held a baby gator. I really wanted to keep him! :o)

Here are a few pictures from our trip. Enjoy!
















4 comments:

Blake and Aubrei said...

Looks like it was fun! I wish our trip would have been as warm as yours. Your boys have grown up so much! What a cute family!

Blake and Aubrei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renée said...

Looks like you had a blast. We are looking into the same idea for this year. I am so sick of toys!!!!

Sarah said...

Oh how much fun!!! I LOVE Florida :) Looks like you all had a fantastic time there! Hope you got our Christmas card! Miss ya!