Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm a follower!!

Well, it's official I am now a blogger! I don't know what that really means, but I am gonna give it a shot!! Everyone else is!!!

So, just a little update on the family. Matt is currently in Idaho finishing up his degree and he will be done and all graduated in December. You don't realize how good it feels to be able to even type the word graduated!! It has been a LONG, hard road for him and I am so proud of him. He is the bestest husband in the whole world. We cannot wait to see him again and be together.

Kadence is 10 now and that is so hard to believe. He is in the 5th grade which is Middle School and that was a quick reminder of how OLD I am getting!! He is into all sports and enjoys reading. There isn't much he won't read.

Kourtland is 7 and he is a REAL boy! He loves to play and has a very good imagination. He is in the 2nd grade and is having a good school year. He played his first year of football this year and I think he had a good time!! I keep waiting on him to want to watch the cheerleaders more than the game and it hasn't happened just yet!!

As for me, I am doing good!! Just working away and waiting to be reunited with my hubby!!! I have realized that I am not cut out to be a single mother. I do no have the patience to deal with 2 boys by myself! I try not to yell too much and to not say SHUT UP a million times. It usually doesn't work out that way, but I am a work in progress!!! I am working 2 jobs right now as well as being a single mother so as you can tell I have no additional stress in my life!!! NOT!!! Well, I will see what I can do to become a better blogger. I do have tons of extra time to spend in front of the computer so don't hold your breath!!! HA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you luck! I know how it is when you are all alone with the kiddos--hang in there! I promise, it goes by faster than you think it would. And the reunion is wonderful! ;)