Well, I am very happy to report that my family is again intact!! Thank freakin goodness!!! We made the plane trip without incident and the boys had a great time.
I should have known it was going to be a long trip by the way it started out!! Night number uno..... went to OKC the night before cause the plane left at 6! Which means you have to get up and 4 get ready so you can be at the airport by 5 to check in. So we get there and I FINALLY get the boys to sleep around 10 ish. They are in the same FULL size bed as me and snorring and coughing and putting feet in places they should NEVER be!!!! I will let you imagination run with that one!!! :) THEN......my dad started his turning the T.V. up and down and switching channels like a mad man because he couldn't sleep. And he had GAS!!! So, I could not get to sleep. I was so frustrated. Then I was hot and then cold. And so on and so forth.
Long story short, I finally went to sleep about 2:30 ish!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not a nice person when I don't get my sleep, but i did my best to just get up and going and get it over with. So they boys get up just fine at 4:15 and get ready. I try to sleep on the airplane and they keep telling me, look at this it's so cool. Mom the plane is going 474 mph. And we are 30 thousand something feet in the air. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!! So, while I am keeping them happy and answering ALL their questions guess who is snoring in the seat across the aisle........you guessed it MY DAD!!!
Ok, enough about that! I also had a total blonde moment while in Rexburg. It was snowing and Matt and I were out walking around campus. When I looked down and on my coat was the most perfece snowflake EVER!!! I did not know that they were real! I know. I just always thought that all the decorations were simply that a decoration. An artist representation of what a snowflake should look like. I was completly taken and couldn't stop looking at them. Anyways, it was a great trip and I wish we could have stayed a bit longer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay!!! You're not single anymore!!! Did you ever get that house clean??
ok, for those of us who have been out of the loop...how long have you been apart? where have you been while he has been in ID, cuz last I heard you were all there? (I know, great friend huh!) And we definately need some pictures!!
update your blog!
Oh and if you notice on my blog...you've been tagged!
Did you guys have a good Christmas?
We wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment