Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tattoo-A-Holic!!

So this is what I woke up too, this wonderful Saturday morning!!! Kourtland is a lover of temporary tattoo's. He had Mom get him some yesterday and she bought him 3 packages. I guess he wanted to see just how many he could get on his arms!! There are more on the back sides of his arms that I did not take pictures of!! I think you get the idea with the front. I love me some Kourtland! He is one crazy kid!! He said "Don't tell Mamaw!" That is Matt's mom and she always gives him grief about his tattoos saying, "Missionaries don't get tattoos". Good thing he isn't a missionary yet, HUH???? Ha!!!!!!!!




5 comments:

THE DAD said...

Kourtland Marie you are Wierd, but we Love You.

PAPA

Laura said...

Ha Ha--that's YOUR kid, alright!

Kristina said...

I love the pictures of the boys!!! I can't believe how much they have grown up!!! AHHHHH! We are getting old!

Michael + Christina said...

when he's older he's totally going to come home with a tattoo and say but mom you always used to think they were cool! HA

Laura said...

You're Slacking Again, Dear.