Friday, May 2, 2008

My 22nd Birthday!!!!!




Ok, so maybe the title of this blog is not EXACTLY correct, but I prefer to celebrate it that way!!! I do not want to be the age that I really am! I have been fighting it for quite sometime and my boys and Matt remind me often that I am not and will never be 22 again!


I just don't want to get older. It does not sound fun to me at all. I also didn't want to be fat at this particular birthday. I did lose 13 lbs and am working on more so I guess that is something, right??? Anywho here are some pictures of my day and presents. I once again just want to let you "LOYAL" readers how AWESOME my husband is! He is great! Enjoy. And soon I will post a blog about my car getting broken into and my purse stolen. I am just not ready to sit down and take all the time to cry and stress about it anymore. So check back later this week and I will let you in on all the DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS WAS WHAT I CAME HOME FROM WORK TO FIND.....ALONG WITH A CERTAIN # OF BALLOONS IN THE FLOOR!!! KOURTLAND POPPED THEM ALL AS SOON AS I GOT HOME TO SEE THEM. AND MATT GOT ME 2 DOZEN ROSES WITH LILLY'S!!!!!


2 comments:

Laura said...

Well at least you didn't have an over the hill gravestone candle on your cake.

Don't worry, I'll stay eternally young with ya. 22 is perfect!

Michael + Christina said...

22 my foot!!! Ha didn't you just turn the lucky 30!!! HAHA

Im glad you had a good birthday! I'm sorry we weren't there to enjoy it with you!