
So a few weeks ago we went to Chuck E. Cheese for a school fundraiser. We had eaten our pizza and gone to play games when Kadence found me and said "Mom, I want some more pizza." I had already boxed it all up and had it on the table ready to go so I went over with him to help him out.
And would you believe that a woman and her son were sitting at the table behind ours eating our leftover pizza out of the to go box and drinking Matt's drink?????!!!!!!!! I'm not kidding either!!!!
I asked her if she got the food and drink off of our table and she said "No,No!" (she was Mexican and tried to speak a no english) I was so ticked! I told her YES, you did!!! I went to find the manager so he could kick them out or atleast say something to her, but they took off. Can you believe that though? I was shocked! I guess they needed that free food so they could play some games.
We got a "free" pizza out of the deal, but I was still so mad. I mean they were even drinking out of Matt's straw! Gross!!!!!!!!! I took some pictures with my phone and for some reason they won't load onto my computer. They were of the food in the to go box and Kadence with a pouty, hungry and sad face. So just use your imagination. And next time to go to Chuck E. Cheese leave an armed guard at your table with your leftovers!!!!
WHY ME????????????? UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Oh my Gosh! That is too funny, and kindof creepy, too. I guess they must've been really hungry! Your new layout is way cute! This blogging stuff is really addicting! Way cute pictures, too!
That is so freakin nasty!! Who knew you would have to watch your pizza around there!
Post a Comment