Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trip to the Pumpkin Patch!!

Kourtland
Kadence
The boys and I with the sun in our faces!!!


Here are a few pictures from our trip to the pumpkin patch today after church. You can really tell that the sun was out since we are squinting in most of them, but it was fun anyways!!! Enjoy!!!




Lukas & his pumpkin

Mom stood him up and then ran so I could get this picture




7 comments:

Laura said...

I'm impressed your boys consented to such pictures! Looks good!

The Olds said...

So cute!! Hope things are going well!!!

Sarah said...

Could your family get any cuter!?! I LOVE this time of year! Your boys are growing up so quick! They are so handsome:)

Renée said...

Finally, I can post a comment. For some reason it would never let me. Well the pictures are a so cute. It seems wierd to say cute when your boys are so big. I love being able to check out your happenings on your blog. I feel a little stalkerish. My blog would be better if I would change the pictures already. Halloween will be on there soon. Love ya

Phae-Jae said...

Wow! Your boys are so big...weren't they just babies?!?

Fun blog...I have some reading to do;D

Phae-Jae said...

OK...I love how you write Mandy!

Kylee said...

Hi Mandy! Your boys are getting so big. How old are they now? You guys are a cute family. I hope you are having fun living back in Arkansas.