Friday, November 21, 2008

And last, but not least....


My sister in law took this pic of me back in July! For those of you who don't know...I have a small obsession with Will Smith. I have been known to tell Matt he is the only man I would leave him for!!! (all in good fun, of course)


So when the opportunity to kiss him presented itself I had to take it!!!! He was just there and already puckered up and ready and everything!!! AAhhhhh!!!! He is so HOT!!! :o) OOhhh.............anywho here is the picture!!!



5 comments:

Laura said...

Well, at least then it's good (for Matt) that Will wouldn't look twice at you--hehehe. But don't feel bad--Johnny would never took once at me!! (But I'd sure kiss him anyway! Don't tell!)

Amanda said...

What makes you think he wouldn't look twice at me?????? How mean!!! I have always believed that if he ever looked at me he would leave Jada in a minute!!!!!

Come on!!!!! Gosh!!!!!!! LOL!!! Thanks for the words of encouragement Laura!!!!

The Olds said...

He is pretty good looking! How are you? I will be there is Dec..hope to see you then!

The Olds said...

You can come anytime....I miss the cooler weather though. It is still in the 70s and 80s. Hot in the sune, but feels good in the shade.

Tiffany said...

LOl man he is hot! I couldn't agree more!!