Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Almost Thanksgiving


We did Thanksgiving with Matt's parents on Saturday. His brother Chuck came and the Missionaries came. Thanks for taking the picture guys!!!


It was a nice evening highlighted with Kaleaha ralphing during the "Missionary Message" and Slinky marking his territory every now and then! :o) He had never been there before and he was having a hay day! He hasn't peed or pooed in the house in 4ever, but he sure sprinkled a few times over there!!! He is still the best dog in the world. We really enjoy him!!!


So now we are all geared up for Thanksgiving Day, the 3 day work week (for me. Matt and the boys are off all week), Branson, shopping and any other fun that happens to come our way!!!


Well not much more excitement for tonight! Other than the fact that ALL the boys in my house are offically grossed out by my AWFUL GAS tonight!!!! And I must admit it is BAD!!!! :o) LOL!!! I don't know what they expect though I do live with a house full of boys!!!! I am a fast learner!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Slinky sounds a lot like my Marley. I'm afraid he'll be trying to mark my mother-in-law's house at Thanksgiving!