Sunday, May 16, 2010

I turned 29! AGAIN!

So as everyone knows I have the bestest husband in all the world. (yes, even better than yours) I was able to go to Washington/Idaho for my bday this year to visit with some friends. While we lived in Rexburg I actually came away from that hell-hole with a few friends! I know, hard to believe, right! Anywho, Sunny June Day had just returned from serving a 2 year mission for our church and I had promised I would come see her after she got home. So I flew into Spokane, WA where Becky picked me up and the F.U.N. began!

Here are a few pictures from our adventures. I will include some highlights at the end of this post! Trust me you don't want to miss it!













I'm not sure if they peeked or not, but I did! And let's just say.....It was ALL there! :o)















This is us playing the new TWISTER game! It pretty much rocks! And I was the "old married lady" playing it with a bunch of Young Single Adults! I'm going to be purchasing this game!



This is our 80's style photo shoot! We tore the hotel room apart and made a backdrop! We tooka ton of pictures! Too many to begin to put them on here! We each posed with a tower of Dr Pepper since we are all addicts! It was a good time! I love acting like I'm 16ish!


Here's a normal picture of us!

Now for HIGHLIGHTS!

Of course the first few pictures were classic! We saw this place on the side of the interstate and knew we had to go take pics! It had all these David statues! It was pretty dang funn!

In Idaho we were driving down the road and I saw a horse trotting up the middle of the road. I said to Becky.."watch out for that horse in the middle of the road!" when the horse and van it was trotting next to got closer to us we could see that it was tied to the VAN! WTH??? So in the middle of the road was a HUGE van with a horse tied to it driving down the road! And they say Arkansas is weird!

Another in car experience....at a stop light and I turn to see a guy blowing in a breathalizer to start his truck back up b/c he killed it at a stop light! Not even kidding! I wish I could have asked him to pose for a picture!

Those are just a few of my golden moments! I had a blast and I enjoyed every minute spent with my girls! Thanks Becky and Sunny June for a GREAT time as always! I look forward to part III!

2 comments:

Renée said...

Looks like a blast!!

chrissy said...

that 80's pick is quite the sight!

and you would peek....dirrtty. :)