Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I SURVIVED!

Well I survived my first roller derby bout! I was really nervous and didn't play all that well, but it's over and I'm not injured! It was a good experience and I'm glad that it's over so I can get on with the rest of them and really kick some butt! We have a tournament this weekend and I'm hoping to get some more playing time under my belt!


I had quite the cheering section as well. My parents, Matt's parents, Matt's sister and her family and Johnathan and Grace! It was fun to have them there to cheer us on! I'm ready for more!


KUNG FU MANDA IS IN THA HOUSE!

These two girls also played their first game the same night! We were "fresh meat" together, it's been fun to learn and play together! I love them!

2 comments:

Renée said...

Saweet!! Love the pix. Keep em coming. You look Hot!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm impressed. You look tough. I wouldn't want to roller derby with you unless I was on your team! Good job!