I don't know if I can do this, but here we go...........
8 Favorite T.V. shows
1. Desperate Housewives
2. CSI Miami
3. CSI NY
4. CSI
5. The Hills (I know, I'm 30 years old)
6. Little People, Big World
7. Jon and Kate plus 8
8. All reality Dancing Shows i.e. Dancing w/ the Stars, SYTYCD, you get the idea.
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Red Lobster
2. Lonestar
3. Catfish Cove
4. Applebees
5. Bajio (might be considered fast food, but I love it!)
6. Cold Stone.........not a restaurant, but I'm counting it!
7. Chili's
8. Golden Corral
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Didn't go to work.......sick for 4 days!
2. Slept till 12:30 (HEAVEN!!!)
3. Actually watched Days of our Lives (you really can still know what's going on)
4. Slept some more :o)
5. Went to football game and practice
6. Played with Lukas
7. Showered kids
8. Took Nyquil and slept some MORE!!!
8 Things I look forward to
1. Matt getting a teaching job
2. The future
3. My kids getting older and moving out.........did I say that???!!! Ha!
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas
6. My Anniversary
7. Presents from the 2 mentioned above!!!
8. Growing old with Matthew
8 Things I love about Fall
1. Cooler weather
2. The leaves changing colors on the trees
3. Sweaters!!!!!!!!!
4. Hot Chocolate
5. Football is almost over
6. Thanksgiving and Christmas prep begins!
7. Halloween
8. Decorating for the Holidays
8 Things on my Wish List
1. Matt to get a job close so we don't have to move
2. If we have to move for a job, it better be an awesome move!
3. To be debt free
4. To maybe buy a house. I kinda like living for free though. Decisions!!!
5. To spontaneously lose 20 more pounds while eating only ice cream!!!
6. Ok, to really lose 20 more pounds by the first of the year
7. I wish my kids would stop whining so much. Got a magic genie for that one? Anyone????
8. I would wake up one morning with perky, small C boobs!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR REAL, THOUGH!!!! Without the cost and pain of surgery!!!! Now really if you know a magic genie for that one pass him/her my way!!!!!
Ha, ha! That was fun! Took some time and you will notice some of my answers were a stretch, but I got tired of putting it off so I just went for it.
I am tagging the following people.......and you better do it. I know where you live!!! Most of you!!!
Chana
Laura
Stank
Kristina
Tiffany
Renee
.....and anyone else who might be interested! I was supposed to tag 8, but I don't think I have 8 regular readers.
Oh, and Thanks Sarah that was a wonderful waste of time!!! LOL!!!! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You're such a trooper! Thanks for being a good sport:) Love your answers! Hope you're feeling better soon!
What the heck? I do not look at your blog site for four days and you have 5 new posts! I do love the new background.
Oh I will get to it! I'm to tired to do a tag right now! LOL Ya well, us coming back to AR, hummm..... I have no clue! Don't hate! ;) We only have grandpa and Aunt Angie! I would love to come but money has been tight. I just had my high school reunion but didn't go, sadly! I wanted to but oh well! That happens! When are you headed this way! Doesn't some of your fam live in UT or ID? Just stop by AZ first!! ;) Love the new look by the way!
LOL Since I haven't been on anyones blog in months I get a free ride for not doing the tag! LOL Next time I totally will thought! I just did a christmas tag so I am good for awhile!!
Post a Comment